We are delighted to launch our new communication and reporting system, in the free HERO app.
HERO allows schools (teachers, students, and families) to view and share content anytime, anywhere on any device. The software is secure, easy to use and brings together all school information in one place.
With Hero, you have the ability to:
- read and comment on posts relating to your child’s learning
- view information on your child’s progress and goals,
- read and comment on school notices sent to the class or groups your child is part of
- respond to school notices such as surveys and trip permission requests
- view school term dates
- view a school calendar of events
- notify the school if your child is absent or late
- navigate to other school-related webpages
- customise your account by adding a profile image
- select how you wish to receive notification
Learning posts combined with curriculum information and goal-setting will form an online report designed to build year-on-year so that over time you will have access to written posts, images, video, work samples, and helpful resources all in one place.
Over the coming year, staff and students will be posting rich content to our HERO software. We are looking forward to sharing this with you, including you in your child’s learning journey.
Download the Hero App today - Scan the QR Code above or go to the HERO website - click Log In then New User. Here are the steps to sign in to your HERO account.
Please note, the school must have your correct email address in our system for you to be able to see your children's work and learning goals.